Friday, 16 March 2012

Horizontal Stripe and Love Heart Nail


It didn't take me long to get bored of my Wrestlemania nails and I am back with another girly design! I had to do something extra girly to make up for the last design, so bright pink and love hearts was the idea. I'm so used to doing vertical stripes and really wanted to try horizontal after seeing other people do them. 

Hope you like :) xxx

P.S.  I have only now realised how incredibly short my little finger is in comparison to my other fingers. I am constantly trying to fit him onto my photos. haha! Is it just me? I think he's just shy. 







12 comments:

  1. Mani perfect for Valentines Day ;) Cute and adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love girly romantic nails :) xx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh these are vair nice! You must have a bloody steady hand, whenever I try to do stripes I just end up with blotches and nail varnish all over my clothes, blergh :( do you use nail pens to do them? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I use thin nail art brushes, so It's relatively easy as long as you have a steady hand! They are cheap too, on ebay and amazon just look for nail art brushes xxx

      Delete
  3. your nail art always blows me away! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously! U must come over to do my nails... ... well I probably should stop cutting them 1st :) Lovely blog cupcake xx Daria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I will, we will have one big girly nail party one night :) xxx

      Delete