Thursday, 8 March 2012

Pretty in Pastels


Pastel shades seem to be everywhere at the moment and I am definitely a fan! I love the feminine pinks and minty blues and greens that work so well together. I purchased my first O.P.I nail polish in Nicki Minaj's 'Pink Friday' and fell in love with the bubblegum pink colour. My newest nail design is inspired by this colour and the feminine and girly prints that are currently in magazines and shops.

Hope you all like, and let me know what you think, I love reading all of your lovely comments. xxx





9 comments:

  1. WOW I love this! So different! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I love the OPI colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's such a lovely colour :) xxx

      Delete
  3. this is absolutely brilliant, I am a massive fan of the colours, such a nice look for spring! :)

    lalalalorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love love love pastels!! xx

      Delete
  4. Wow very creative. I especially love the pastel union jack! Going to have to try that for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete