Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Wrestlemania 2012 Nails

Tonights nail design may look a little out of place as it is not like any other designs I have previously done. After painting my nails with flowers and pretty patterns over the past few weeks I wanted to try something different. Asking my boyfriend for some ideas, I came up with this Wrestlemania 2012 design. It took forever to try to get the side profiles actually look like the people they are supposed to be. This is the closest resemblance I could manage. I am sorry if I have offended any wrestling fans with my horrible attempt to recreate some of WWE's wrestlers.

Here are my nails and the inspiration for each image. Thanks for looking, let me know what you think and have a nice evening. xxx



The Undertaker

John Cena and the Rock



10 comments:

  1. My favourite is your ring finger, it looks so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's the one I had most fun painting :) xx

      Delete
  2. I think it's awesome! Great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the Undertaker one, they are seriously awesome nails
    : ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I might do all my nails with undertaker next time, the colours and smoke look amazing in the photo of him :) xx

      Delete
  4. Ummm WOW!! Martin told me to check out your blog and every single one of your posts is amazing :) I especially love these ones and the Love ones you did a few posts ago. Why are you not doing this professionally?
    Betti xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I want to get some sort of nail technician qualification before I start doing other people's nails. I'm not sure I'd be very good at painting other people's nails haha xx

      Delete
  5. hey! i love your blog so much I just gave you an award. See my post here...http://rocknpolish.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, I love your blog! xxx

      Delete