Saturday, 28 April 2012

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

After watching one of my favorite childhood films again last night, I decided to create some Beetlejuice nails. I love the thick black and white stripes from his most famous outfit and think the green hair stands out against it well. Hope you like and sorry about the lack of images but my battery died and I'm too tired to wait for it to charge. I think it looks good in black and white, so added the same image in black and white. Lazy Mell! xxx



9 comments:

  1. OMG... one of my favorite movies. Love this mani! Nicely done for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorites too :) thank you xx

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh this is soo creative!!!!! I wish I could paint my nails like that :( and think of cool ideas too!
    Consider me a new follower!
    Enjoying the posts
    Hope you can check out mine and follow to ?
    shadesofpepper.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx followed back, your blog is lovely x

      Delete
  3. beetlejuice nails are a great idea. thanks for sharing this art

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was beautiful! I Loved

    ReplyDelete