Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Bright Floral Manicure

To create this manicure I started with a simple french manicure with white tips. This makes the flowers brighter and makes the colours stand out more against the white rather than your skin tone. I also think it makes a nice base colour as it's simple and can still be seen slightly through the flowers.

 I then chose my 3 different colour flowers - pink, blue and yellow (with a darker contrasting petal colour) and green for the leaves. The colour ideas came from my phone cover that I bought off ebay, I love the colours and think flower designs are so simple to do.

Let me know what you think :) xxxx





6 comments:

  1. This is soo pretty! Perfect for summer! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are getting SO good at these nail arts :). i really like this one. its perfect for S/S 12. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh very cute. i love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really love this! Looks so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this, it looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete