Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Love Heart Nails Tutorial & Nail Art Ebook

Hello :) Todays love heart manicure is such a simple and lovely design, I thought I would make you a tutorial. I know its pretty simple just to draw love hearts on each nail but I thought you may like a little tutorial just to help you along if you need it. Again, like I say for nearly all of my posts, this design would look great in any colours you choose, and would look amazing matching an outfit.






I would also like to tell you about my university work as it is related to this blog. I am creating an ebook for the iPad featuring a gallery of all my nail art, picture tutorials, video tutorials, nail care tips and more. I am planning on publishing this ebook to itunes and needed your opinions of what you think the price should be. How much (if anything) would you be willing to pay for a nail art ebook? All your suggestions are welcome and any feedback would be very much appreciated.

Here are some images/screen shots of the ebook so far! Thank you so much for reading this if you have and please leave a comment :) Thanks again. have a great day xxxx




4 comments:

  1. really nice dear :)

    http://www.lejournaldefleurs.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mell it looks amazing! Well done :)
    I'd say about £2-5? Though I'm not really sure how much e-books are
    and if I had an ipad I'd deff buy this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm so happy I got a reply! yeah yeah yeah! xx

      Delete