Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Mint Green Stripes and Pink Roses

Another girly, pastel design for the Spring time :) I used a cream colour base coat them painted on pale green stripes using a thin brush. I then painted on the rose design and added leaf details. It's a very simple design but I like how you can use any colours for the rose or the striped background. I also think that a polka dot background would look cute. I know this is a very simple design but I hope you like it anyway.

If you have any requests for me to do any themed nail art let me know and I'll see if I can make a tutorial. Would be lovely to hear some new ideas :) Thank you xxx



3 comments:

  1. I love this, so pretty and vintage looking! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look wonderful i wish i could do my nails like that.


    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the little rose :)

    I've tagged you in the '10 Little Secrets Tag' on my blog :) http://francisdodson.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/10-little-secrets-tag.html

    x

    ReplyDelete