Monday, 23 April 2012

More heart nails

I apologise for my lack of blogging over the past few weeks, but I have been very very very busy with finishing uni work. I have now completed my nail art eBook and would be very grateful if you could read my last post and leave me feedback regarding the price of the eBook. What would you be willing to pay (if anything) for a nail art eBook? All suggestions are welcome and very much appreciated :) xx







Here are some nails that I have been designing during the time I have spent working on my eBook. Hope you like :) xxx

6 comments:

  1. These look great! So pretty! I don't have an ipad, and I've never bought an ebook, but I'd probably pay around £5 if I did. Hope this helps? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you so so much x It helps me a lot thank you xx

      Delete
  2. I really like the love heart design.. So pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lace ones are amazing! DO you do them with a nail pen?? I'd probably spend about £3-£6 for a tutorial eBook, depending on how much content there was. Keep up the awesome designing! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Thank you x For the lace ones I use the normal nail polish brush to paint the tips of my nails diagonally, then just use a thin brush dipped in the same polish and draw teenie tiny little half circles at the edge. That probably makes no sense ahah they are a lot simpler to do than they look though xx

      Delete