Thursday, 26 April 2012

Orange and Yellow Gradient

As the weather has been cold and grey and horrible the past week, I thought I'd brighten up my nails with sunny yellow and orange. They are quite messy as I forgot to take photos after I cleaned up around the edges :S but here they are anyway. I just used a clean make up sponge to dab on each layer of the colours going from lightest to darkest (cream to orange) blending each colour as well as I could. Sorry for the short post and not very crazy nail designs, but again, I have been very busy completing uni work. One week tomorrow till final deadline! AHHHHH! Anyway hope you like and I will soon be back with more interesting designs for you all to see. Keep posted as I have some amazing ideas up my sleeve! xxx




6 comments:

  1. Love these colours together! So summery :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried about the colour choice as I don't usually wear bright colours cos I'm pale, so thank you :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love these nails, they make me think of ice lollys! :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , as soon as I finished them they reminded me of some sort of sweets too xx

      Delete