Monday, 28 May 2012

Jubilee Nails Feat. Her Majesty the Queen

Again, I have not posted for AGES, but I have been lacking inspiration recently and all of the designs I have been coming up with were a little bit crap. So seeing as everybody is going jubilee crazy I thought I'd try my own jubilee nail art. I admit, my painting looks nothing like the Queen but I spent so long on it that I just gave in after a while before I went crazy!

I hope everybody enjoys the jubilee weekend, I'd love to hear what you're all doing to celebrate :) xx



9 comments:

  1. This is great. I think it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh you're amazing!!! these are so good :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can't believe you managed to do this on your nails - this is amazing! I love the thumb and the Queen you painted is really good :)
    I wanted to paint the British flag on my nails today, but I know I'd be no good at it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! x To paint the flag, I usually start with the white base coat, then using a thinner brush, draw the red cross through the middle, then add the diagonal lines. Then grab a teeny tiny brush and fill in the blue parts with little triangles! A steady hand is needed too haha xx

      Delete