Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Purple and Silver Glitter Gradient

Last week it was my friend Stevies' 21st birthday and she asked me to do her nails for her party which I was very excited to do! She sent me a picture of her (amazing!) dress and I came up with these:




I used a purple as the base coat to match the colour of the dress, then used a silver polish at the tips, blended with a cosmetic sponge. I then used three different glitter polishes to create the sparkles at the tips of each nail. It was lovely to have been asked to do her nails and she loved them which made me very happy. :) x



I would like to ask a teeny tiny favor if anybody reads or likes my blog to nominate me for the Cosmopolitan/Next blogger awards for best newcomer. It would mean a lot to me if you could just type my URL ( www.nailsbymellissa.blogspot.com ) into the link below: (it literally takes 2 seconds)

http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/ 


Thank you so much if you do, I love when I sign on and see I have a new follower and it makes me so happy when I see your lovely comments. Thank you :) xxx

4 comments:

  1. These nails are beautiful, I'm not surprised your friend loved them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely, they really suit the dress! x

    ReplyDelete