Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Floral Mix 'n' Match

Hi guys! It's been a while since my last 'mix 'n' match' type design and thought I'd do a floral themed one (no surprises there!).  I know I post a lot of floral girly designs but I just think that they look so pretty for spring/summer, even if the weather is rubbish! And also, floral designs are so SO easy to do, it's literally just different coloured blobs, that look like little flowers.




To create this design I painted my thumb, index and ring finger nails a pastel blue shade and then painted my middle and little finger nails with a baby pink shade. I painted the floral design onto the two blue nails using the pink I used on my other fingers to keep the colours matching. I just added gems and polka dots to the two pink nails and a cream heart with gold outline on the thumb nail.


Hope you like and let me know what you think :) xx


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the combination of designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome. I especially love the thumb ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its actually crazy how good your nails look! how do you even manage that! Stunning. I cant wait to see future posts. I am now following!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about these! super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute design :3
    http://justtalknails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya,

    I have tagged you for The Liebster Award, you can find all the details here :0) http://robinsparkles1.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-liebster-award-my-first-ever-award.html I hope this is something that you haven't already done and that you would like to take part in :0)

    Ps. I love these floral nails!

    ReplyDelete