Saturday, 11 August 2012

Natural Collection French Manicure


Hello :) I know it's been FOREVER since I have last posted (bad blogger!) but my camera decided to die so I have been getting that fixed which I should have back next week sometime. Until then I've got a bit of a different post for you. I know this post may look a little boring compared to some of my others but I wanted to share my thoughts on my new purchases. 

I love a simple french manicure as it looks clean and polished and is really simple to do. I usually buy the Bourjois french manicure sets which are around £10 at Boots, but I decided to try something different and bought two Natural Collection polishes. At £1.89 a bottle my expectations weren't too high but I found that theses polishes were easy to apply and made a perfect french manicure. The white tips were easy to apply and the peach manicure colour is perfect after two coats. I would recommend using a good base and top coat to keep them lasting longer.

I was really surprised at how good these nail polishes were for £1.89 a bottle. I will definitely be buying some of their other colours. I would really recommend this manicure set from Natural Collection, it creates a polished, professional manicure without the high price tag.




2 comments: