Thursday, 22 November 2012

Twelve days of Christmas. Day 1 - Christmas Jumpers

Is it too early for Christmas nails? The Coca Cola advert has been on so I'm guessing we can all start embracing Christmas now. I've decided to start a 'Twelve days of Christmas' where I post 12 different Christmas themed nail designs. As you can tell Christmas is my favourite time of year and I cannot wait to start these nail designs. If you are a nail blogger and would like to join in with the 'Twelve days of Christmas, leave a comment below and I will link in your blog in my next post.

These nails are inspired by tacky, cosy Christmas jumpers. I used a deep red base and white for detailing. Festive and cosy was the main theme and I think I pulled it off :) Hope you like and don't forget to leave a comment, I'd love to see your Christmas nail designs. x





3 comments:

  1. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI SUAS NAIL ART! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, IREI FICAR MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. Your nails are adorable, love them!!!

    Lots of kisses, The Spotted Cherry Pie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. Christmas Jumpers

    ReplyDelete