Thursday, 29 August 2013

Monochrome Border/Outline Nails

I've seen these border/outline nails around for a while now but have never attempted this design myself. I'd always assumed it would be quite difficult and not really look right on my nails as they are all different shapes and lengths. But it turns out that they are really quite easy to do and don't look too bad on my different shaped nails. I'm really pleased I tried this design out and will definitely wear it on my nails again, maybe in a different colour combination. Although the black and white is really striking and I've had a lot of compliments on them. Have you tried out the border/outline nail art? What do you think? 



1 comment:

  1. could you please tell us more about how did you do it? They really look awesome :))

    ReplyDelete